I cant tell you how many times I have heard the words " You are such a Martha Stewart" (haha) I just love crafting, diy, painting, sewing, and home decorating. It gives me great satisfaction to look around my house and say " I MADE THAT!"

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We Hit 100,000 Page Views

  I am so excited about hitting 100,000 page view since starting my blog in June that I am going to do a GIVEAWAY!!! Check back here Monday to see what it is going to be :)

P.S. Here is a sneak peak of what I am working on this week...


Pottery Barn Knock off Napkins and place mats.

From November 4, 2011

 My FB fans voted and I am going to embroider a red letter "R" on the center point of the napkins. I am so excited to get them finished! Here is the same photo with a picnik edited "R" :D

From November 4, 2011

  Thank you all so much for your sweet comments which keep me going! Sometimes I am just not sure about how my projects are turning out, and then I will hear my phone ding. With those encouraging words I get so much more inspired to create more beautiful things! I really get so excited to read your feedback! God bless you all.


Thanks for stopping by,
Jeni

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jeni!
    Have you thought about submitting some of your how-to articles to a magazine? You should try it!

    ReplyDelete