I cant tell you how many times I have heard the words " You are such a Martha Stewart" (haha) I just love crafting, diy, painting, sewing, and home decorating. It gives me great satisfaction to look around my house and say " I MADE THAT!"

Monday, September 10, 2012

Kitchen Remodel Preview

  Hey guy! I wanted to stop in and share with you a few photos of what I have been working on. ;) It  all started with a trip to Lowes and some clearance tile. Which I scored for 3.80 per sheet! (fist pump) haha. Then I walked by a display for Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations. After watching the short video they played I was hooked! (I just love the product and I am not getting paid or anything) ;)

   I went home and spent the next 2 hours going through the testimonial picture submitted by costumers. Next came the hard part, choosing what color to paint my cabinets! They had a huge selection of color options from dark to light. I went back to Lowes the next day and had the kit mixed to Pure White. Then I decide if I was going to commit to putting up a back splash and painting my cabinets, I might as well go all in, and beef up the trim on the cabinets a little!

  Here is a little preview of my Kitchen Redo so far...


Before:



Here is your sneak peek of the After!!!



I have so much more to do, but I am hoping to be done and share all the details with YOU next week!
 
 
 
 
 

 

8 comments:

  1. It is looking fantastic so far! I am a sucker for some good looking white cabinets so I love them! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference! That looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be a huge difference! Plus, once you're finished you get to do my favorite part: accessory shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That looks great. I want to redo our cabinets with the kit as well but can't seem to commit just yet. I cannot wait to see what this will look like when finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was there a grain on the cabinet doors? Or were they pretty smooth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wondering if you ever finished your kitchen??? I am thinking about making some changes myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently using this product, and also "transforming" my cabinets to pure white. Did you have to use more than two coats of the bond coat? It looks like I may have to use three for good coverage.

    ReplyDelete