I cant tell you how many times I have heard the words " You are such a Martha Stewart" (haha) I just love crafting, diy, painting, sewing, and home decorating. It gives me great satisfaction to look around my house and say " I MADE THAT!"

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Exciting Things Happening Here

  Hey guys, it has been a crazy month around my house, with Greg gone for his predeployment training, and with adjusting to single parent status. Greg has a week off in March before shipping out!!! I am excited and so sad at the same time. I will get to see my husband, but this will be the last time. :(

 But thankfully God is always there sending little blessing our way to make our struggles bearable. I have had quite a few of these! Like Becoming Martha hitting 200,000 page views last month. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, and encouraging words! I would of stopped blogging months ago with out YOU!

  If that wasn't great enough news I was emailed that Abby's nursery took 3rd place out of 100's in a Unique Baby Gear Ideas Nursery Contest! Not only could I NOT believe we even place against the amazing competition, but also we won a $100 gift card to Amazon.com!!! SWEET!!!! I already bought Abby's twin bedding and will have a post on that as I finish her bed! The contest starts every Jan. and goes until the end of Dec. I entered in July, so it is never too late to enter. Also there are so many wonderful ideas on this PAGE! 1st place is $500 Amazon gift card! It is worth the few minutes it takes to enter, believe me I didn't think I had a shot in the dark!



  Last but not least I was nominated by my sweet friend Amy on her Blog Full Circle Homeschooling for a Versatile Blogger Award! I was so honoured and touched that she choose me! I want to do the same thing for one of you! Please leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog, I would LOVE to come visit each one of you! Then I will chose one of you to pass this award onto! What a great way to encourage one another! :D


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Congrats on so many fun things happening this month! My blog is www.thatgirlwithsparklyheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog so much! Your kids are so adorable. I blog at www.lawmommyandthecrazybunch.com. I'm not too versatile, but I do like to ramble about a variety of things. Mostly my five little ones, homeschooling, going to law school and making soap. That sounds versatile, but I assure you, it usually is not. :)

    ReplyDelete